MENU

Slide

Sponsored Ad: Bio Essence Bio-Energy Snail range

Friday, February 01, 2013

Bio essence snail

[Snail secretion] is the bodily fluid discharged by snails served as a protective coat to help them glide along the ground with relative ease. The animal is known to NEVER suffer from the roughest of surface with this discharge, which is rich in proteins. And yes, snail secretion is extracted carefully without any harm being done to the snails.

 1. Repairs Damaged Skin
2. Stimulates Skin Cell Regeneration
3. Removes Scars and Lightens Marks
4. Anti-Inflammation to Prevent Pimples
5. Moisturize and Soften Skin
6. Keeps Skin Supple and Elastic

Try pulling yourself along a super rough pavement! Betcha would walk away with tons of scratches meanwhile the snails crawl away unscath! Hahah of course I'm not reeeeeally asking you to do that but yeah you get where i'm going right?

P1090220

Have you seen the Bio-Essence Bio Energy Snail skincare range at Watsons? These snail creams/serums is the must-haves these days! Went home to check out some popular beauty forums and everyone was talking about them and lucky me, Bio-Essence sent me a set to try them out!

P1012067

I've always had oily, dehydrated skin and these serums really absorbs and hydrates my skin really well! I use about 4 drops, and pat the serum all over my skin until everything is absorbed.

Containing Snail secretion, Bio-Energy Fluid, Trmella polysaccharides & Oat Glucan repairs skin and restore the collagen levels to restore you skin's babylike texture, supple soft and smooth!

P1012074

Bio-essence Bio-Energy Snail Secretion Repair Serum
RSP: 30ml, $39.90

P1012069

Recommended for people like me with dehydrated and oily skin for the fast absorption and all the awesome properties of this serum!

I've never really been a face cream person, but seriously i'm 22 this year and I should start especially I sleep in air-conditioning and everyone knows that air-conditioning would dehydrate your skin and the thing to anti-aging is to keep your skin properly moisturized if not lines & wrinkles would start forming! *nightmares*

P1090224

Bio-essence Bio-Energy Snail Secretion Repair & Smooth Cream
RSP: 30ml, $39.90

P1090226

These days my skin is pretty dehydrated and with the serum it's not enough to throughly hydrate my skin so i tried layering the cream over after applying the serum, i applied the cream all over my face and started to pat my face all over to let the cream be absorbs quickly!

Was pleasantly surprised that the was not greasy and sticky at all, usually after a couple of hours my skin would become very oily because it's dehydrated and so the sebum production is in overdrive causing my skin to be even oilier but my skin remained pretty matt and hydrated even hours later! :D
P1090220

For samples, click here: http://on.fb.me/VF6LWk
Now available at Watson’s, Guardian, and major beauty outlets!


♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick. 

No comments: